1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM ANY OTHER LOCATION YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. SCOOTERSHOP INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
3. SCOOTERSHOP INC, is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without SCOOTERSHOP INC. express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates SCOOTERSHOP INC. , legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while SCOOTERSHOP INC, makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and SCOOTERSHOP INC , makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that SCOOTERSHOP INC, or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats SCOOTERSHOP INC, , and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or SCOOTERSHOP INC , in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to SCOOTERSHOP INC , may be used by SCOOTERSHOP INC, anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by , SCOOTERSHOP INC and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, SCOOTERSHOP INC is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that SCOOTERSHOP INC, has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. SCOOTERSHOP INC, reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to vehicle colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
11. Vehicle and accessory specifications may vary from country to country depending on local laws, and some models and accessories are not available in certain countries. Please note that many countries prohibit the importation, registration and/or use of vehicles and accessories not built to their country`s specifications. You must check with your local authorities for details on the application of any parts, accessories or models listed or displayed in this web site.
COPYRIGHT © 2003-2007 SCOOTERSHOP INC, ALL RIGHTS
Warning: Riding of motor scooters or like activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including but not limited to, disability, paralysis and death, (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by your own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others and (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either known to you, not known to you or not readily foreseeable at this time and you fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of your participation in the scooter riding activity.
You must inspect all equipment before using it and to take
full responsibility for assuring that the equipment is in good
working order and safe to use. You further understand that you
are responsible for damage to equipment.